Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"Drying Times"

I have been hearing a lot of complaints lately of how dry it is in Calgary.  Oh yes indeed!  From the top of our head to the tips of our toes, dry cracked skin.
These are a few of my favourites and they have helped a LOT .
- Drink lots of water
- 3-6-9 oils our body really does need some oil (fat)
- Aloe Vera Gel, I found this one at my health food shop for about $5.00 and it is 98% pure.  Put a little on in the morning for about 20 minutes then wipe off.  I put some all over my body after a bath and before bed.
- Also I tried this wonderful little roller ball by L'Oreal with vitamin C.  Great for under eye puffiness or circles.  I bought the man's one since it was cheaper!  It feels great, cool sensation.
- Netti Pot with warm water, this is so good for sinus, puffy eyes and nasal congestion.
Hope some of these work for you!

1 comment:

  1. i have never tried a Netti pot but I hear so many people swear by it. I'll have to try it..and yea for oils!

    ReplyDelete