Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Night Light

One rare warm summer evening I decided to try "evening shots".  I headed out on my adventure with tripod and camera in hand just before dusk.  Experimenting with speed, ISO settings and focal length  to hopefully produce something interesting. I was not really sure what the photo's would look like since the camera I use does not have a "preview" shots.  I played for about 1.5 hours then began fumbling as it became darker outside.  Carrying a small flashlight would have been a very good idea.  150 shots later and hoping to get 1 or 2 I really liked, I headed home. This shot was taken on the bridge at 33rd Avenue S.W. looking north on Crowchild.  It was a lot of fun and certainly a learning experience. Of course I cannot wait to grab my camera and head out on my next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment