Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

GRAFFITTI

Early Sunday morning last summer, I set out on foot to discover something in my neighbourhood.  There is a city dump area not far from my home and since no one was around I decided to check it out.  Besides the usual dirt pile, discarded furniture and tree stumps the usual grey concrete walls were covered in a festival of colour.  Normally I would not be drawn to graffiti especially on city property but this certainly caught my eye.  Someone had taken a lot of time and effort to create "art".  I took quite a few photo's of the entire area. I am an amateur photographer but I was hoping to capture something I could eventually enlarge and hang on a wall.  I was pleasantly surprised with the results  and have a series of 3 photo's in my home.  I have no idea who the graffiti "artist" was and went I returned the following Sunday the graffiti had completely changed.


No comments:

Post a Comment